Kind to Skin
What it is:
An advanced facial balm designed to help to calm, comfort and alleviate symptoms of sensitivity, including dryness, flaking and itchiness.
Why you'll love it:
- Fragrance-free and essential-oils free balm is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive and reactive in need of repair and protection.
- Stored in innovative, planet positive mushroom packaging that biodegrades fully at home, without leaving permanent microplastics behind.
- Pink-hued, newly-textured balm has a dense, yet light consistency that leaves a pleasant, silky afterfeel, without feeling of heaviness.
- Multifunctional formula can aslo be used as a balm under fragile under eye area and on chapped lips.
- Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin & made in Poland according to strict quality standards.
Cork oak bark extract - a unique soothing ingredient obtained with a patented, kind to planet, pollution and solvent free extraction process that allows to preserve high levels of active, natural compounds. This ingredient is extracted from waste production of wine corks and polyphenol-rich cork tree leaves, roots and flowers. It is known for its strong antioxidant properties, soothing effect and its abilities to help to significantly reduce redness.
Certified Squalane - derived from sugarcane obtained in a planet positive way from renewable sources. Helps to support the regeneration process and increases the transport of active ingredients deeper into the skin.
Flower waxes and plant resins - a combination of sustainably extracted jojoba, mimosa and blueberries waxes with Shorea Robusta tree resin for soft-looking, comforted complexion and an additional boost of hydration.